Dikshant is unlike other formal schools where the system is loaded towards the ‘Scholastic mind”. In such schools, only those children who easily grasp the concepts of maths, science and languages do well, but in our school, we recognise that children have many other strengths that must be inculcated, reinforced and used to develop a balanced personality.
- Admissions start from the month of December and are open till seats are filled.
- Registration Forms are available at the school campus between 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- The admission form can be downloaded and completed form along with all the requested documents should be sent along with a draft RS 1000 favouring Dikshant International School, payable at Panchkula.
- Parents can collect the forms and submit the required documents within the time frame given by the school.
- Parents would be invited for an informal interactive session till K.G. level. Class 1 onwards the admissions depend upon the availability of seats.
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Certificate
- Proof of Residence
- Transfer Certificate
- Last Report Card
- Passport Size Photograph (5)
25% seats are reserved for students from the economically weaker and deserving sections of society